Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Always Posing

Hello Scrappers! I have a layout i just created today, and I'ts that time again for Let's Get Sketchy for their May week 4 sketch challenge. Here my take to the sketch, using my daughters photo that always pose :)
-Here is the sketch-
And also i want to share this layout over at The Memory Nest for their May color challenge
Here are some of my close up details, i used basicgrey paper for the background and the blue paper,the yellow paper is by heidi wsapp and the rest of the paper is by k&company.
my title is amy tangerine thickers and the snap simple stories, then the rest of the stickers are from october afternoon.
here is the words sticker by cloud 9 design

Thank you for stopping by...Have a wonderful day!!!





9 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the photo and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So adorable! Love the flower strip! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute, love the layers, thanks for joining us at lgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page. Great use of the colors and sketch. Thank for lining up and playing along at tMN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute photo!! Love all of the fun layering you added behind the picture!! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch, great colour combo too, I may have to give that a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Love the photo and layering. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute photo! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your take on the sketch! Darling picture! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete